Gibberellic Acid 0.001% (PEP GIBB LIQUID)
GIBBERELLIC ACID (CIB & RC Approved )
Gibberellic Acid is a hormone extracted from plants and fungi being widely used as a plant growth regulator. Gibberellic acid is a tetracyclic di-terpenoid hormone regulates plant growth. Even though it is present in plants, it is produced at a very low rate. Plants with growth hormone deficiency have a slow or flat rate of growth.
- Overcoming Dormancy: Treatment of seeds/tubers before sowing with Gibberellic acid is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed.
- Premature Flowering: Flowering may be induced by direct application of Gibberellic acid to young plants. This action is not sustained and treatment may have to be repeated.
- Increased In Fruit Set: When there is a difficulty with fruit set, Gibberellic acid may be effective. The resulting fruit may be partially or entirely seedless.
- Hybridizing: Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related species may some times be forced by the application of Gibberellic acid and cytokinin to the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
- Increased Growth: Gibberellic acid applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- Frost Protection: Spraying fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
Direction Of Use
Mix the required quantity of Gibbrellic acid 0.001% L at the rate of 1 ml in 1 litre of water and further diluted in 180-200 litres of water per acre for the preparation of spray solution. Compatibility: gibberellic Acid 0.001% L is compatible with all commonly-used fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides except Bordeauxk mixture.
Time Of Application
Gibberelic Acid 0.001% L is to be diluted at the rate of 1 ml in one liter of water and sprayed uniformly on the foliage to cover all parts of the plant. Gibberelic Acid 0.001% L shall be sprayed during the cool hours of the day. Repeat the application if there is rain within six hours of spraying.
Enquiry about Gibberellic Acid 0.001% (PEP GIBB LIQUID)